Copyright is vested in QRIDA for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of Queensland. Information is protected by Crown copyright.
All rights reserved. No part of this Information may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any other person without the prior written permission of QRIDA, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. In particular, the user of the Information agrees:
- to retrieve documents for information only
- to save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or any entire document without the prior written permission of QRIDA
- to acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table or diagram reproduced
- not to make any charge for providing the Information to another person without the prior written consent of QRIDA and payment of an agreed copyright fee
- to include the copyright notice and reference to disclaimer in any copy made
- not to modify the Information without the express prior written permission of QRIDA for and on behalf of the State of Queensland.
The logo of QRIDA is a registered trademark and may not be used without the prior specific written consent of QRIDA for and on behalf of the State of Queensland.
View the disclaimer page here.